- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bolt EV 2018
- First available: November 2017
- Electric/Hybrid: Electric
- Seats: 5
- Acceleration to 100km/h (60mph): 6.5s
- Range: 238 miles 384 km
Range & Battery
- Battery model: Nickel-rich lithium-ion battery
- Battery capacity: 60 kWh
- 238 miles of pure electric range on a full charge
- Electric drive unit: 200 hp (150 kW) of motoring power, 266 lb.-ft. (360 N•m) of motoring torque
- 12-volt with rundown protection
- Type of charger: Standard 7.2 kW onboard charger from 240V wall box
- Charge time: DC Fast Charger using SAE Combo connector: up to 90 miles of range in 30 minutes
- Full charge in 9.3 hours, or 50 miles in under two hours
Innovation & Self-driving
Changes for 2018
- The interactive, standard 10.2-inch diagonal display makes it easy to view and quickly access real-time vehicle information.
- Split screens and expanded views allow you to simply navigate and retrieve your music, contacts and more.
- Multipurpose, connected center console with wireless phone charging and a compartment for stowing a tablet
- Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi.®† Connect up to seven devices to easily access apps, stream music or work on the go, on a signal that’s more powerful than your smartphone.
Driver Assistance Features:
- Rear camera mirror and Surround Vision
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Forward Pedestrian Alert
Surround Vision 2018
- This available feature uses four strategically placed cameras to create a virtual bird’s-eye view of the electric car. While manoeuvring at low speed, all camera viewpoints seamlessly merge to transmit a clear side-by-side digital image to the large 10.2-inch diagonal screen, helping you to see both the area behind and around you. Just by looking at one screen, you get twice the view.
Please also read our published Electric Car reviews of other makes and models.