- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Dev 1
- First available: October 2019
- Electric/Hybrid: Electric
- Seats: 4
- Acceleration to 100km/h (60mph): 4.8s
- Range: 219 miles 350 km
Range & Battery
- Battery model: Lithium Ion
- Battery capacity: 35 kWh
- Battery Range: 350 km
- Electric drive unit: single electric motor, 75 HP
- Type of charger: 6.6 kw dual charging mode system
- Fast charge time: 200 km after 30 minutes charging, 40 minutes to 80%
- Full charge time: 5.5 hours full 100%
Innovation & Self-driving
The interior has a 10 inch touch screen and an 8-inch instrument panel. It is furthermore equipped with a ‘smart car networking system’ called D-OS. The system is able to collect data about the interests and preferences of the owner and, on this basis, to offer him routes, radio stations and other content.
The face-recognition system connects with smartphones and is able to recognize the face and voice of passangers, changing modes of operation. They will have access to a large selection of personalization of the car with vibrant exterior colors, contrasting inserts, stickers and other items.
Please also read our published Electric Car reviews of other makes and models.